Tuesday 27 July 2010

The final curtain

The curtain call - simple task today was to get rid of the car. This turned out to be amazingly easy and came at exactly the right time as when we pulled into the yard the front right time had gone flat and something had exploded and water was pouring out underneath the car. I feel the car has now reached it rightful final resting place. After we left the was time for some sightseeing in Venice and snaffle some pizza and go on a water taxi. This brings me to now.  I have had an amzaing few days and seen some amazing things (flying cows spring to mind) and it has been one amazing stag do. I would personally like to thank Ed and Charlie for putting up with and joining me me in ecto-1 and to team oddjob and guy, shove, gregor and matt investing time and money to come away and experience an adventure. Thank you all very much. I now just need to get home and hopefully michelle is waitng for us a gatwick fingers crossed.


Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment